Reporting an accident to Workmen’s Compensation

The Compensation Fund provides compensation for workers who get hurt at work, or sick from diseases contracted at work, or for death as a result of these injuries or diseases. Employers have to pay into the Compensation Fund once a month and report any injuries sustained by an employee during the course of their work and/or any diseases contracted at work. This LegalFlow describes the process of reporting an injury or disease to the Compensation Fund, and the forms that you need to complete and submit.

Applying for a SASSA COVID-19 Special Relief grant

During the COVID-19 lockdown the government made provision for a COVID-19 Special Relief Grant of R350 per month for people who qualify. This LegalFlow allows you to check whether you qualify for the grant and guides you through the application process if you do qualify.