Referring an Unfair Dismissal to the CCMA


If you believe you have been unfairly dismissed, you can apply to the CCMA for unfair dismissal and ask for your job back or for compensation. This flow will guide you through the process of making the application to the CCMA, describing the processes of conciliation and arbitration,and explaining what you can do if your employer doesn't comply with a CCMA settlement agreement or arbitration award.

Topics for this course

5 Lessons


Naledi helps you refer an unfair dismissal to the CCMA.
LRA 7.11
Condonation Form
LRA 7.13
LRA 7.18
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram